Father, hear my quiet prayer
meet me this moment here.
When my strength is slipped
away be my hope for one day,
When I cannot see the road help
me carry every load.
Hold my heart within your hands
lead me where your mercy stands.
You are faithful trough the
night, you are still my guiding light
Every promise you have made
will remain and never fade.
Help me, Lord, when I am weak
be the voice I long to hear.
Lift my eyes above the storm
remind me you are always near.
Help me trust your perfect way,
help me walk by faith each day.
When my courage disappears your
love is stronger than my fears;
When the rain begins to fall I
will answer to you call, like the flowers reaching right, I will lift my heart
and cry. Still waters calm my anxious soul, your gentle voice restores me
whole, heaven’s peace surrounds my mind in your presence, rest I find.
Teach me patience while I wait,
teach me love instead of hate, give me peace beyond my fear and let me know
that you are here.
When I stumble lift me high,
when I question tell me why, when my faith is growing small remind me you are
overall.
Help me, Lord, to follow you,
take my heart forever true.
Every breath belongs to you, every morning make me new.
Help me, Lord, my soul will
sing, you are Savior, you are King. Through the darkness shines you light, you
will never leave my side.
Father, take my heart today;
lead me in your perfect way until I see your face above. I will live within
your love.
Father, when my heart is tired,
when my dreams seem far away teach me not to lose my hope, stay beside me every
day.
When I kneel with empty hands,
you already understand, you can hear the words I hide, you are always by my
side, you have never turned away, you have heard each prayer I pray, even in
the quiet right, you surround me your love!
Help me, Lord, to trust your
voice even when I fear the unknown, lead me where your mercy flows, never let
me walk alone.
Help me, Lord, to stand again
when my faith is growing weak, fill my heart will heaven’s peace. You’re the
answer that I seek.
Like the morning after rain joy
will find my soul again, every flower softly grows in the place your kindness
flows, still waters calm my restless mind your perfect peace I always find. Every
breath becomes a song, for will you I will belong; if tomorrow brings a trial
you’ll be with me every mile. If the mountains stand so high, you will teach my
heart to fly.
When the tears begin to tall
you’ll be there to catch them all; when I cannot find the way you will be my
strength each day.
Help me, Lord, hold my hand
lead me on, here I stand.
Help me, Lord, speak your
peace.
Let my worries finally cease,
please, Help me, Lord my faithful father. Every promise still is true.
You’ve been with me from the
beginning and I’ll place my trust in you.
Help me love the way you love. Help
me shine your holy light.
When this earthly journey ends I’ll
rejoice within your sight.
Help me, lord, forever more. You’re
the one my heart is longing for. You are my hope, my strength, my song. With
you my soul is forever strong.
Father, you are all I need. Plant
you truth like living seed.
Day by day your grace will be
the light that leads eternity…
Pai,
ouve a minha oração silenciosa.
Encontro-me,
neste momento, aqui.
Quando
minhas forças se esvaírem sê a minha esperança mais um dia.
Quando
eu não conseguir ver a estrada, ajuda-me a carregar todo o fardo.
Segure
meu coração dentro de suas mãos. Guia-me para onde a tua misericórdia está.
Tu
és fiel durante a noite, és ainda a minha luz guia.
Cada
promessa que fez permanecerá e jamais se apagará.
Ajuda-me,
Senhor, quando estou fraco, seja a voz que anseio ouvir. Eleve o meu olhar
acima da tempestade, lembra-me que sempre estás por perto.
Ajuda-me
a confiar no teu caminho perfeito.
Ajuda-me
a caminhar pela fé todos os dias.
Quando
a minha coragem desaparece o teu amor é mais forte do que meus medos.
Quando
a chuva começar a cair, atenderei ao teu chamado, como as flores que se erguem,
levantarei o meu olhar e clamarei.
Águas
tranqüilas acalmam a minha alma ansiosa, a tua voz suave me restaura por
inteiro, a paz do céu envolve a minha mente, na tua presença encontro
repouso/descanso.
Ensina-me
a ter paciência enquanto espero, ensina-me o amor em vez de ódio, dá-me paz que
supere o meu medo, faz-me saber que estás aqui.
Quando
tropeçar, ergue-me no alto,
Quando
eu questionar, diz-me o porquê,
Quando
a minha fé enfraquecer, lembre-me que Tu estás acima de tudo.
Ajuda-me,
Senhor, a seguir-Te, fala ao meu coração para sempre fiel. Cada respiração lhe
pertence, a cada manhã faz-me novo.
Ajuda-me,
Senhor, a minha alma cantará. Tu és o Salvador. Tu és o Rei. A tua luz brilha
no meio das trevas, Tu nunca sairás do meu lado.
Pai,
toma hoje o meu coração, guia-me pelo teu caminho perfeito até que eu veja a
tua face lá no alto. Quero viver no seu amor.
Pai,
quando meu coração estiver cansado e os meus sonhos parecerem distantes, ensina-me
a não perder as esperanças, fique ao meu lado todos os dias.
Quando
me ajoelho de mãos vazias Tu já compreendes, Tu ouves as palavras que escondo,
estás sempre ao meu lado, nunca te afastastes, ouvistes cada oração que fiz,
mesmo no silêncio da noite, Tu me cercas com o teu amor.
Ajuda-me,
Senhor, a confiar na tua voz, mesmo quando eu temer o desconhecido.
Guia-me
para onde a tua misericórdia flui nunca me deixes caminhar sozinho.
Ajuda-me, Senhor, a me levantar de novo.
Quando minha fé enfraquecer, enche meu coração com a paz do céu. Tu és a
resposta que eu procuro.
Como na manhã após a chuva minha alma
reencontrar-se-á, cada flor cresce suavemente onde tua bondade flui. Águas tranqüilas
acalmam a minha mente inquieta. Em ti encontro sempre a paz perfeita.
Cada respiração se torna uma canção, pois
contigo encontro o meu lugar.
Se o amanhã trouxer provações, estarás comigo
em cada passo do caminho; se as montanhas se erguerem imponentes ensinarás o
meu coração a voar.
Quando as lágrimas começarem a cair, estará
lá para enxugá-las todas;
Quando eu não encontrar o caminho, será a
minha força a cada dia.
Ajuda-me, Senhor, segura a minha mão,
guia-me, aqui estou.
Ajuda-me, senhor, fala com a tua paz.
Que as minhas preocupações finalmente cessem,
por favor, ajuda-me, Senhor, meu Pai fiel.
Cada promessa ainda é verdadeira, Tu
estiveste comigo desde o início e depositarei minha confiança em Ti.
Ajuda-me a amar como Tu amas! Ajuda-me a
irradiar a tua santa luz.
Quando está viagem terminar, eu me
regozijarei na tua presença.
Ajuda-me, Senhor, para sempre. És aquele
por quem o meu coração anseia. És a minha esperança, a minha força, minha
canção; contigo a minha alma é eternamente forte.
Pai, Tu és tudo que eu preciso.
Planta a tua verdade como semente viva, dia
após dia a tua graça será a luz que guia pela eternidade.
MÚSICA PARA OUVIR NA LATERAL DESTA POSTAGEM ==>>
OU AQUI - CLIQUE!